Toxic Cabinet- Non Flammable (20-201045-011) – 93130122Category: Toxic Cabinet
Cabinet for Toxic Material
Fittings and features
- Safety cabinet designed for the storage of non flammable toxic liquids in accordance with regulations.
- 4 adjustable feet to compensate for uneven ground.
- Bottom tray galvanized, material thickness 3mm with declaration-StawaR.
- 4 perforated shelves with 50 Kg load bearing capacity. - Easily opening door simultaneously by one hand movement.
- Safety cabinet with exhaust air monitoring unit and ventilator (NW 75/2.95).
Outer Carcass Approx
950 x 420 x 1950 (WxDxH) mm
Total Toxic Storage
Construction & Colour
- Safety storage cabinet with sheet steel RAL 7035.
- Torsion-resistant wing doors with box gusset in light grey RAL 7035.
DIN EN 14470-1 by MPA/ TUV SUD